This Week in 5 Photos
October 30, 2015 - By: Sarah Pease
Pictures are powerful, so we searched for photos that celebrate the Events.com spirit. We hope you enjoy!
- Two runners enjoy post-race libations on Oct. 25, 2015 after the Gildan Esprit de She Dallas Duathlon & 5K held at the Stonebridge Ranch Beach Club & Tennis in McKinney, Texas. Photo credit: Gildan Esprit de She Facebook
- Madonna invites Katy Perry onstage to toast a successful night at her Oct. 27, 2015 concert at The Forum in Los Angeles, California. Photo credit: INFphoto.com
- Miami is the scene for the 4th Annual iDashboards Users Conference. On Oct. 27, 2015 attendees partied the night away at the #iUC15 White Party at Nikki Beach Miami. Guests enjoyed a strolling dinner, Miami-themed photo booth, caricatures, and some entertaining fire dancers. Photo credit: Dashboard Software – iDashboards Facebook
- (L-R) Daryl Simon, Michele Herbert, Nina Garcia, Naeem Khan, and Chele Chiavacci flank a model wearing the custom Naeem Khan Purple Dress, which was designed to be auctioned off at the Oct. 27, 2015 Alzheimer’s Association Rita Hayworth Gala held at Cipriani 42nd Street in New York City. Photo Credit: Sean Zanni/PatrickMcMullan.com
- Thousands of bicyclists rode through the streets of Downtown Detroit in their Halloween costumes for the weekly Slow Roll ride on Oct. 26, 2015. The last roll of the season was shorter than usual, at 7.5 miles, so bicyclists could save their energy to dance the night away at The Fillmore for the Slow Roll Halloween party. Photo credit: Tanya Moutzalias|MLive Detroit