Don’t Inhale – And Other Tips for Color Run Fun
Here are a few helpful color run tips for making the most of your experience ... whichever one that may be!
- Don’t inhale – The dye used during color runs is often in powder form, so best not to inhale when running through a cloud of color.
- Leave the Lululemon (and your shiny new kicks) at home – While the dye generally washes out, there’s no guarantee.
- Bring a buddy – Like most things, color runs are more fun with friends, so get a team going.
- Cover your goldie locks – Consider wearing a hat if you’re blonde (and tying your hair back if it’s long) to avoid dying your hair an unintended shade.
- Don’t forget to bring a towel (and a change of clothes) – You’ll want to change outta those freshly dyed clothes before getting into your car, or going anywhere for that matter … and don’t forget your shoes!
- Capture the moment – Whether by phone, GoPro, disposable camera, or 35mm, document your day!
- Smile!! -- You’re designed to, plus it makes for better pictures!
Dana Mauger is Director of Business Analysis at Events.com. She has over 10 years of experience in the digital space -- including software, website and mobile app development, marketing, and strategy. Dana's passionate about travel, food, being active, good design, and more travel. She's also a stickler for the correct use of the word "inaugural".