5 Alternate Promotional Ideas
While pens and paperweights are easy to hand out to event-goers, what traction do they really gain with your attendees? More likely than not these smaller items are probably going to end up inside of a desk instead of on top of one. So instead of spending your money on drawer debris, here are some other creative ways to get your logo out into the world.
- Stickers: With the rising popularity of websites like Redbubble, stickers are starting to show up on everything from laptops to water bottles. Not only are stickers inexpensive for you to make, but they also make your brand mobile. Whether someone is using their laptop at a coffee shop or a conference room, your logo is going to go with them.
- Polaroids: While people may not print pictures as much as they used to, they will definitely indulge in taking a Polaroid and displaying it in their homes and offices. Think about setting up a free photo booth using branded Polaroid film. This way your visitors can take home a physical copy of the memories they made at your event and they’ll display your logo in a conspicuous location.
- Phone wallets or Popsockets: Phones go everywhere with their owners, so why not have your logo do the same thing? People are always in search of a phone wallet or popsocket to make their lives more handsfree. By putting your logo on these phone accessories, your brand will be on the back of your attendees’ phones everytime they take it out to call, text, or search the internet.
- Accessories: When it comes to clothing, accessories are the way to go, especially if you have attendees who are flying in and out of your event. While t-shirts and hoodies are popular choices in promotional clothing, often times they can get too heavy to carry around not to mention more expensive for you to make. Consider handing out items like socks, baseball caps, and beanies. Not only are they easy to transport, but they’re items that will be worn way more often in public than t-shirts and sweatshirts.
- Journals and Planners: More likely than not, the people coming to your event are in for a fun, but busy time. Journals and planners are a great way for them to keep track of their time, take notes, and stay engaged during your event. Plus, if your attendees are using those logo clad products during your event, they’ll be more inclined to do the same once your event is over. Lightweight, portable, useful, and easily branded? Ding, ding, ding we have another winner!
Ready to start using these promotional ideas ASAP? Start planning your next event on Events.com.